Sunshine Transit and it’s new ProMaster provided transportation for Wheelchair Sport Manitoba at their Murderball Classic in Brandon Manitoba. The arrival and addition to the fleet made the transportation for 4 days in Brandon helped make everything possible for them.
This vehicle is designed to accommodate all passengers efficiently regardless of mobility needs. The 36″ wide in-floor manual ramp allows for user independence and dignity to get on and off worry free. Seating up to 8 people, with ample floor area for up to 3 wheelchair passengers, ideal for daily transportation needs.
- Seats up to THREE wheelchairs & FIVE passengers
- Multiple seating configurations, including removable seating for added flexibility
- 36″ wide high strength, yet feather light in-floor manual ramp with a 9 degree slope for easy access for wheelchair passengers
- Durable anti-skid flooring with multiple wheelchair securements
What is a universal vehicle? Simply put, it means the vehicle was designed to accommodate all passengers, regardless of ability. Large groups and wheelchair passengers alike will appreciate the spacious interiors, high-end finishes and accessible features of this luxury Limousine.
- Seats up to FIVE passengers or ONE wheelchair & THREE passengers
- Equipped with an extra wide side entry & a 32″ wide telescoping ramp
- Spacious & luxurious interior with high-end finishes
- French-stitched supple leather seating, walnut trim & armchair comfort
- Power outlets & entertainment system